Memory Care Assessment
The memorycare.health assessment is a comprehensive dementia assessment that helps to establish a baseline for cognitive impairment and provides a wealth of information for the Nurse Practitioner and Certified Dementia coach to utilize. The assessment generally takes approximately 50 minutes to complete and review and is usually performed by a care partner in the comfort of their home.
- Call 856-812-3299 to speak with a representative who will answer your questions and get the process started.
- The process starts with a telephonic interview with a nurse practitioner. Once a cognitive impairment has been confirmed, the assessment is then sent to the care partner who will be completing it.
- Upon receipt of the completed form, your certified dementia coach will contact you to schedule a telehealth call to review the form and provide assistance as needed.
- Caregiver stress
- Level of dementia
- Home Safety
- Caregiver profile
What Happens With The Results
- All information is kept private and only utilized by the appropriate staff at memorycare.health. We do not sell your information or utilize it for any other purposes other than to assist with creating a plan of care and ongoing support.
- Your Nurse Practitioner reviews the results from a clinical perspective in order to:
- Confirm medications are appropriate
- Order tests if necessary
- Order additional services if required such as Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy or Behavioral Health support
- Your Certified Dementia Coach reviews the results to offer assistance with
- Providing eduction and support for behaviors which may be causing stress, such as wandering, agitation, hallucinations, bathing and much more.
- Finding community resources such as funding for care if it is available, legal help, support groups and various products.
- Communicate with the rest of the memorycare.health team